- Finalize monthly reports on the TeXas System.
- Finalize all County Commissioner’s Court reports.
- Submit annual outcome summaries
- Review support materials provided to DEA in monthly reports.
- Review interpretation materials that communicate programmatic outcomes.
- Review County Media Efforts, such as program area newsletters, radio programs, news releases
- Complete our Making a Difference Documents- out come and/or out put summaries
- Review 4-H enrollment goals
- Review your inter disciplinary programs
- Review your Showcase Events(including participation of Elected officials)
- Review Multi-County Programs, Result Demonstrations and tours.
- Review Leadership Advisory Board and Youth Board Events.
District 11 4-H Events and Activities
I had a great report from Jodi on District 11 Crossroads, a big thanks to those of you that assisted with the planning and implementation of the event. We now move on over to the District 11 Food Show and The Coastal Bend Classic both on December 4th, Looks like we are getting good participation for both events.
Our focus needs to continue to be provide our 4-H members and leaders with the best quality experience possible. If we can remember to keep our focus among our many tasks associated at the end of the year these two events will be greatly successful.
Major Show Entries due December 1st. Those of you that are preparing your entries for the major stock shows, please be aware of the December 1st deadlines. It would be a good idea to review your validation information so no one gets left out. I know this is a process that can bring on much stress right before the holiday, however, please make sure you double check your entries and validations keep good documentation as every year problems always shows up. Cover your tracks!!!!!
However, thanksgiving is incomplete without a moment of reflection. Spare a moment, and say a prayer of gratitude for life's little blessings. For, it is these little blessings that enrich our life. Here is a quote, that I was forwarded on Twitter, that I wanted to share.
I hope you can send some quality time with your family and friends this Thanksgiving. If you will be traveling be careful on those busy highways. DM
If you learn to appreciate more of what you already have, you'll find yourself having more to appreciate. -Michael Angier